The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Registering on the site --- First time registrants will receive 100 rewards points in their account.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time --- When you first subscribe to the newsletter you will receive 25 rewards points in your account.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn 10 points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site. (Limit 5)
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn 50 points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale. (Limit 5)
- Review Submission — Earn 10 points for submitting product reviews. Points are added to your account after the review has been approved by our administrator.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
Rewards points have a 5% exchange rate to currency. For example 200 points can be exchange for $10 of store credit. Points and store credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points (500) to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
At least 500 rewards points must be acquired before the points can be redeemed. There is no maximum amount of rewards points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points will expire within 1 year of when they were earned. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.